The Brain-Computer Interaction (BCI) Research Track in SKERG includes several projects which examine the usability of BCI systems in clincial settings as well as applied research in BCI applications.
1. Augmentative and alternative Communciation with BCI: Examining the usability of BCI as an AAC method for people with Neurological disorders. Project Description
2. Mind Typing: Examining the usability of existing BCI typing systems
3. Rehabilitation: Serious Gaming with BCI
4. Development of an Arabic-Language Brain-typing system: The ABC system
5. Visualizing Brain Activites